About us

JFK Rings GmbH is a manufacturer of piston rings and gaskets for industrial applications.

History:

  • Founded in 1927 as a private family business by the Knocke Brothers
  • After the end of World War II, the company became part of the IFA Kombinat Nutzfahrzeuge Ludwigsfelde
  • In December 1990, the company was sold by the Treuhand to the Swedish DAROS Group
  • In mid-2010 the total DAROS group and thus also our factory and offices in Gera were taken over by the U.S. company FEDERAL-MOGUL
  • In February 2013, an M.B.O. put back into private ownership,  the current JFK Rings GmbH

As an independent medium-sized company, we can respond more flexibly to customer’s needs and we focus on industrial applications for metal seal rings.